Medical Face Mask Type IIR - 50 Masks
Save 0% Save %
Original price £0.00 - Original price £0.00
£0.00 - £0.00
Current price £0.00
- Type IIR Medical Mask with BFE ≥98%, Splash resistance ≥16.0, Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu/g, Breathability requirement: Differential press <60Pa/cm2 our test result 31.2 Pa/cm2.
- 2cm wide soft elastic earloop provides a secure fit and outstanding comfort.
- CE marked with EU Declaration of Conformity. In conformity with Medical Devices Regulation (EU)2017/745. Confirmation of registration by Medical Competent Authority in EU Member State.
- TUV-SUD laboratory testing report passed BS EN14683:2019 requirements.
- Manufactured & branded by Zhende Medical Co Ltd, with Medical Device Quality Management System ISO 13485:2016.
Type IIR masks are principally intended for use by healthcare professionals in an operating room or other medical settings with similar requirements, to protect the patient from infective agents, and to protect the wearer against splashes of potentially contaminated liquids.
Medical face masks may also be intended to be worn by patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infections, particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
Medical Face Masks is not PPE.