Bamboo Chopsticks Tensoge Carbonized 24cm - 100 pairs
Original price £9.99 - Original price £239.91
£9.99 - £239.91
Current price £9.99
- SUSTAINABLE: Bamboo grows unbelievably fast in spring, the fastest-growing, most renewable plant in the world. Emma Basic Chopsticks are made from 100% natural bamboo. By using bamboo, not tree wood or plastic, you help to protect our earth.
- HIGH QUALITY: Quality natural bamboo is used. Every bamboo Chopsticks is carefully produced, polished, selected, has no splinters, safe to use.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Pack of 100 Pairs of Chopsticks. Each pair of chopsticks comes in its own sleeves. Stylish to use in restaurants and at home.
- CARBONIZED: After the chopsticks have been carefully made, they are moved to a kiln for carbonization. The process turns the bamboo into a beautiful hazel brown shade. Absolutely no colouring or chemicals are used!
- WHAT IS TENSOGE? The feature of “Tensoge chopsticks" is that there is a cut diagonally, for a user to appreciate the texture and pattern of the wood, bamboo in this case.