Medical Face Mask Type IIR - 10 Masks
Original price £6.00 - Original price £6.00
£6.00 - £6.00
Current price £6.00
- Type IIR Medical Mask with BFE≥98% , Splash resistance ≥16,0 and Microbial Cleanliness ≤30 cfu/g.
Breathability requirement: Differential press <60Pa/cm2 our test result 31.2 Pa/cm2
- CE marked with EU Declaration of Conformity. In conformity with Medical Devices Regulation (EU)2017/745.
- Confirmation of registration by Medical Competent Authority in an EU Member State.
- TUV-SUD laboratory testing report passed BS EN14683:2019 requirements.
- Produced in a manufacturer with Medical Device Quality Management System ISO 13485:2016.
- China National Medical Products Administration registration number: 20172640095.
Type IIR masks are principally intended for use by healthcare professionals in an operating room or other medical settings with similar requirements, to protect the patient from infective agents, and to protect the wearer against splashes of potentially contaminated liquids.
Medical face masks may also be intended to be worn by patients and other persons to reduce the risk of spread of infections, particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
Medical Face Masks is not PPE.
Don’t delay, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today, for a bulk quotation