Medical Face Mask Type I - 20 Masks
Original price £0.00 - Original price £0.00
£0.00 - £0.00
Current price £0.00
- In conformity with Council Directive 93/42EEC, Medical Devices Regulation (EU)2017/745 postponed until May 2021.
- CE marked with EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Confirmation of registration by Medical Competent Authority in an EU Member State.
- TUV-SUD laboratory testing report passed BS EN14683:2019 requirements.
- China National Medical Administration registration number: 20202141141.
Intended use :
Type I medical face masks are used for patients and other persons to reduce the risk of the spread of infections via droplet route, particularly in epidemic or pandemic situations.
Type I masks are not intended for use by healthcare professionals in an operating room or in other medical settings with similar requirements.
Medical Face Masks are not PPE.
Don’t delay, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a bulk quotation.