Bamboo Chopsticks Genroku 20cm - 40 Pairs
Save 0% Save %
Original price £4.99 - Original price £4.99
£4.99 - £4.99
Current price £4.99
- SUSTAINABLE: Bamboo grows unbelievably fast in spring, the fastest-growing, most renewable plant in the world. Emma Basic Chopsticks is made from 100% natural bamboo. By using bamboo, not tree or plastic, you help to protect our earth.
- HIGH QUALITY: Quality natural bamboo is used. Every bamboo Chopsticks is carefully produced, polished, selected, has no splinters, safe to use.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Pack of 40 Pairs of Chopsticks. Each pair of chopsticks comes in its own sleeves. Stylish to use in restaurants, at home and good hygiene for takeaways.
- 20 CM LENGTH 4.5MM THICKNESS: Easy to hold, even for chopsticks beginners. Chopsticks with less than 4.5mm thickness are difficult to hold.
- WHAT IS GENROKU? Genroku 元禄 is a Japanese era from 1688 to 1704, the Golden Age of the Edo period. The feature of "Genroku chopsticks" is that there is a groove in the middle, making it easier to split and use.