Konjac Fettuccine 12/200g
- NO CARB: If you are following a no-carb/ketogenic diet, then you should give these a try. Say goodbye to traditional wheat pasta and go with something lighter.
- SUPPORT INTERMITTENT FASTING: Our Konjac Fettuccine contains more than 95% water. The rest is glucomannan fibre. It gives you a feeling of fullness and helps to reduce hunger when fasting.
- EASY TO PREPARE: All you have to do is rinse and drain. Microbiologically, our Konjac fettuccine comes ready to eat. Cook fettuccine alfredo or simply serve with salad dressing. When you open the product there can be a fishy smell. This is a natural smell that occurs when Konjac yam is preserved in alkaline water at PH：11.5～11.9. All you need to do is rinse and drain. The smell will disappear.
- AL DENTE TEXTURE: High-grade Konjac flour is used, result in an al dente texture. The firm texture remains even when you accidentally overcook it!
- LESS PACKAGE: We all know that human beings are drowning in plastic pollution. It is our policy to use less plastic in our product design and the entire supply chain. Many Konjac products in the market use double plastic bags. All possible effort is made to achieve a single plastic package while using techniques to reduce the risk of leakage.
The Product is produced by a BRC managed manufacture. Each batch is sterilised and tested for TVC, E.Coli, Salmonella spp, Staphylococcus and other coagulase-positive staphylococci to ensure the product is in conformity with EU ready to eat regulations hygiene and microbiological criteria.