Roasted White Sesame Seeds 1kg
Save 0% Save %
Original price £8.99 - Original price £8.99
£8.99 - £8.99
Current price £8.99
- HIGH FIBRE: Daily fibre intake is vital to your digestive health. A claim that a food is high in fibre can be made where the product contains at least 6g fibre/100g according to (EC) 1924/2006. This Roasted Sesame Seed contains 12.4g fibre/100g.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Over 12% of the energy value of the Roasted White Sesame Seed is provided by protein.
- NUTTY & CRUNCHY: Our sesame seeds are washed and roasted! Roasting sesame seeds is an art and science that takes years of training. Only skilly roasted sesame can produce rich flavour and a desirable nutty aroma. Adding a nutty taste and delicate crunch to your dishes.
- EASY TO ADD TO YOUR DIET: It is already skillfully roasted, simply sprinkle on top of any dish: Stir-frys, Salads, even porridge or breakfast cereal. An essential ingredient to make uramaki, the inside out sushi rolls/ California rolls.
- AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT FOR ASIAN CUISINE: especially in Thai, Chinese and Japanese recipes, known for their delicate but prominent nutty flavour.