Batidor de té de bambú y cuchara de té (Chasen & Chashaku)
Save 0% Save %
Original price £14.89 - Original price £14.89
£14.89 - £14.89
Current price £14.89
- 120 PRONGS: The number of prongs differs from whisk to whisk. Ken Chiku Chasen is made of 120 prongs, which is the most a whisk can have. The highest quality handcrafted to help you make the finest creamy matcha tea.
- SUSTAINABLE: Made from natural bamboo. Bamboo grows unbelievably fast in spring, the fastest-growing, most renewable plant in the world. By using bamboo instead of plastic, you help to protect our earth.
- HAND MADE: Each set is hand made carefully by craft masters. No paint or wax is used, presenting to you the very nature of bamboo forests.
MATCHA SPOON INCLUDED: A traditional bamboo spoon to help you measure the correct amount of Matcha powder. Simply use the curved portion of the utensil to scoop matcha powder, about 2g per portion.
- EASY TO USE: Tea Whisk and Tea scoop, which are called "chasen (茶筅) & Chashaku (茶杓) in Japanese, are the essential parts of a Japanese matcha tea ceremony. A kit for everyone who would like to experience the art of the Japanese tea ceremony at home.
- Tea Whisk and Tea scoop, which are called "chasen (茶筅) & Chashaku (茶杓) in Japanese, are the essential parts of Japanese matcha tea Ceremony.
How to make Matcha Tea:
1. Warm the bowl and soften the whisk with hot water. ①
2. Discard the hot water & and dry the bowl with a tea towel. ②
3. Sift 1 tsp matcha (around 2g) into the tea bowl. ③
4. Add 70ml of hot water 80ºC/176ºF.
5. Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until a rich and fine foam is on top.
Enjoy your bowl of matcha.
1. Soaking the whisk will allow the bristles to slightly unfold, this will improve the elasticity of the whisk.
2. Use a fine mesh to sift your powder before whisking, this helps ensure your tea is free of clumps and will mix easily with water.